RING IN THE CLUES
Just like a diamond has many facets, there are several aspects to completing your
mission. Your first step is dropping some subtle hints. Repetition is the key. Keep
in mind that you can also adapt these clues for an anniversary ring.
- Respond to everything he says with "That has a nice ring to it."
- Program his cell phone to the song "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend."
- Compliment him frequently on his sparkling conversation.
- Invite him over to watch the movie Diamonds Are Forever.
- Announce that your favorite baseball team is the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Buy him a telescope so you can count the rings of Saturn together.
- Put travel brochures for Diamond Head, Hawaii in his briefcase.
(This could accomplish two goals to get him thinking about a honeymoon destination
- Always give him a coaster. Tell him rings belong on a finger, not on your table.
- Remove the hearts, clubs and spades from his deck of cards and replace them
- Keep your homepage to Diamonds.com.
SET IN STONE
Now that he's thinking about rings, it's time to get more specific. Casually flip
through a magazine and point out how that oval-shaped
would look so beautiful on your size 6
finger. Comment that a platinum setting is really flattering to your skin tone.
Always have a back-up plan; make sure your friends and family know your preferences
and ring size.
From educating him about the 4C's
- cut, color, clarity and carat-weight - to helping him
select a magnificent diamond
and elegant setting
Diamonds.com will guide him through every step of the process. An industry leader
with impeccable standards and excellent customer service, Diamonds.com also offers
expert advice. He can even e-mail his selection to friends - who will just happen
to know your tastes.
You're not the only one who likes gifts in little boxes. Diamonds are the unexpected
but always perfect men's gift for a birthday, engagement, wedding or anniversary.
Make any occasion sparkle. The aura of a diamond adds to the element of surprise
for an unforgettable gift. And besides, giving him a diamond might just be the best
hint of all!
Go to Men's Gifts
IT'S YOUR TURN
a diamond! Celebrate a promotion, mark a special birthday
or announce your independence with a right-hand ring
Brilliant and beautiful, a diamond radiates self-confidence and success. You've
earned it... you deserve it. A diamond is affordable elegance that's always in style
- unlike this season's shoes. Treat yourself to classic
diamond stud earrings
for day-to-night glamour. Accessorize any outfit with
a three-stone pendant
sparkles with intrigue. Adorn your wrist with a
. Slinky and sensuous, it shows you've got an ace up your